Self-analysis leads to improvement
Quality teams drive quality results
We know that success depends on the people who support our clients. That’s why we recruit and develop a team of highly-trained individuals to deliver quality programs.
Governance, Risk and Compliance
Our Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) program includes:
- Maintaining compliance- and privacy-related policies and procedures
- Providing extensive compliance and privacy training for all associates
- Conducting internal monitoring and auditing
- Addressing identified problems with Corrective Action/Preventive Actions (CAPAs)
- Offering multiple options to report compliance and privacy concerns
Our program is modeled after the Office of Inspector General's 7-elements of an effective compliance.
Our dedicated Compliance Officer and GRC team members hold various certifications, including:
- Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional
- Certified Information Privacy Manager
- Professional Certified Investigator
- Certified Quality Auditor
- Certified Public Accountant
- Project Management Professional
- Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
The team collaborates regularly with the AmerisourceBergen Office of Compliance, Privacy Office and Corporate Security & Regulatory Affairs teams. We take protecting patient information very seriously, and dedicate resources to the development and implementation of HIPAA-compliant privacy and security procedures that support the integrity and confidentiality of patient information.