Q. What is a typical day like in your role?
I’m responsible for building comprehensive nursing teams to support clinical adherence programs. Specific areas of focus include designing, developing and implementing programs that provide services to patients, caregivers, providers and pharmacies.
Q. What are some things that
you like about working at Lash Group?
There are many things that I like about our company.
- There is an organizational focus on Associate Engagement as a direct result of engagement survey results
- Senior Leadership focuses of developing and retaining talent
- There’s job flexibility, such as the ability to work remote when needed, which truly aids in Work/Life Balance
- We have access to our executives (like round table and town hall opportunities)
- They provide volunteer opportunities at the office to provide assistance to others within the community