October 20, 2014
NORD 2014: Rare Diseases & Orphan Products Breakthrough Summit
Alexandria, VA | Hilton Mark Center
Amy Grogg, President of AmerisourceBergen Consulting Services leads a panel presentation, "The Future Landscape for Commercializing Innovative Rare Disease Therapies." Mary Ann Zamula, SVP, Operations, Lash Group, participates in a panel presentation “Running the Gauntlet - What Patients Have to do to Get Orphan Drug Coverage.”
Running the Gauntlet — What Patients Have to Do to Get Orphan Drug Coverage
- Patient experience with orphan drug coverage challenges
- Physician perspective on coverage challenges
- Payer coverage approaches
- Interactions with Hubs and patient assistance programs
- Current challenges and opportunities for access in the exchanges
Chief Operating Officer
Vice President of Advocacy
Immune Deficiency Foundation
Mary Ann Zamula
SVP, Strategic Account Management
The Future Landscape for Commercializing Innovative Rare Disease Therapies
- Access and reimbursement — What does the future look like?
- How will companion products change the landscape?
- What insights can we glean from orphan therapy coverage models across the globe?
- How could access and reimbursement trends impact innovation?
Amy Grogg, PharmD
AmerisourceBergen Consulting Services
Vice President, Payer Insights and Access
Director of Market Access
Dir. of Market Access